The Beit Yosef Guest House (Pensione), a 3-story, 10-bedroom house, is situated in Shomron(Samaria)
in the Karnei Shomron area, in the relaxing rural surroundings of the Samarian mountains.
Shomron/Samaria is the Heart of the Original Bible Land where the Israelites
first settled, centuries before moving the Temple to Jerusalem.
Guest House Services Offered:
- Accommodation with or without breakfast and/or full meals.
- Full bathroom facilities shared by every 2 bedrooms. Additional toilet facilities available.
- One en-suite bedroom
- Laundry facilities
- FREE Broadband Internet connection
- Swimming pool
- First-hand advice and information about local business, property, settlement conditions
- Informed & scholarly information about Hebraic Restoration, Prophetic, Two-House Reconciliation, Judaism on request for open-minded discussions (if required).
- A 24-hour Coffee bar & refreshments
- The Guest House maintains 2 fully equipped kosher kitchens and a
kitchen for guests who do not keep Kosher (Kashrut).