Review of Our Previous Succot Tours
Our previous Tours in 2009 and 2010 were raving successes.
Some features of these Shomron tours were:
- Celebration of Succot in the Shomron Biblical Heartland of Israel; experiencing the Joy of Succot which prefigures the 'Marriage of the Ages' between HaShem and His People. The festive period culminated in the Joyous Simchat Torah celebration, when we visited an outpost, Shuv Ami, to join in dancing with the Torah at the end of the annual Reading Cycle of the Year. This outpost had been destroyed by the Israeli authorities several times, but the spirit of the young settlers, now living in caves on this hill top, lives on vibrantly!
- Tour members have discovered and experienced the Shomron, the Biblical heartland of Israel and the territory of 10-Israel by Divine Promise. This is unseen territory even to most Israelis today - the forgotten Bible Heart land, home of the original patriarchs Avraham, Ya'acov, Itzchak, Yosef, Joshua, Ephraim, Mannasheh and the 12 Tribes of Israel, when they entered the Promised Land after their exit from Egypt in the Exodus. Tourists to Israel are normally taken to the big cities of 'main land' Israel today, while the Shomron lies hidden and forgotten, to be rediscovered in these days of Restoration.
- It is the Israeli settlement of the Shomron (Samaria) areas which the world is so desperately opposing, as they unwittingly try and stop the establishment of the Kingdom of Israel by the Coming Messiah. Judah has re-settled the Main Land of modern reborn Israel, officially since 1948, through 9 wars (1948, 1956, 1967, 1970-71, 1973, 1982, 1991, 2006, 2008-9) and despite ongoing terrorism. The Shomron however, has only been settled since 31 years ago - also by Judah, but, now awaiting the arrival of 10-Israel to formally and convincingly lay claim to the Land, according to Prophecy.
- On this tour we traced the route of the entry into the Land by both Avraham and later, the 12 Tribes of Israel; we visited the Mount where HaShem first appeared to Avraham, showing him the vantage points of the Promised Land; and Shiloh where the Tabernacle was housed 500 years before the establishment of Jerusalem. We were privileged to visit Sebastia, the ancient capitol of the Northern Kingdom of the 10 Tribes - which is in forbidden military zone, though it is a national park of the State of Israel (according to the Oslo Agreement).
- We traced the footsteps of the great Bible figures; we saw the Land of which they were so intrinsically part of. We met with the astoundingly brave Jewish settlers who believe in and physically claim the Promises of the Bible, farming the barren hill tops of their forefathers - the only legitimate territories allowed to the modern State of Israel by Oslo.
- We tracked into the Judean Wilderness with 4x4 vehicles, landscapes untouched since Biblical times.
- We visited flourishing Shomron settlements.
- The tour was operated from the brand-new comfortable Kol Ha Tor private Guest House/Pensione, situated centrally in the Shomron in the pleasant rural surroundings of the mountains of Shomron.
- We enjoyed and shared the excellent services and knowledge of professional tour guides, well acquainted with the current political situation, Biblical history and the ancient 10-Triber areas, themselves residents of Shomron.
- We visited related sites and museums in Jerusalem.
- We enjoyed a Motzei Shabbat (Sat. evening) experience on the promenades of the beach front of Tel Aviv and ancient Jaffa.
- We shared in in-depth discussions, talks, guidance, getting fully acquainted with the Prophetic Vision for the Shomron, which is soundly based on the Greatest Theme of all Biblical Prophecy: that this currently greatly contested territory shall become the Kingdom of the G-d of Israel.
- We shared Festive Shabbat services in the local synagogues, dancing with the Torah during the Succot Festive Season.
These experiences have proven beyond any doubts how important it is that Ten Tribers VISIT the Shomron. It is by seeing and experiencing the Land and its Jewish inhabitants, that eyes, minds and hearts start realizing the REAL impact and meaning of the Reconciliation and the obstacles surrounding it. It is this real exposure that removes the shackles of lies and spiritual imprisonment that 10-Israel have been bound with for 3000 years.
You can visit the normal tourist sites of Jerusalem and the Holy Land for as many times as you wish, but not until you have experienced Shomron, will you truly be freed from the imprisonment in spiritual Egypt and Babylon.
How can we make such bold statements? We have seen and heard the testimonies of both first-time visitors and repeat visitors to Israel.
We have just once again seen how even just a three-day stay, even a short one morning tour, can drastically change views and understandings!
Here are some confirmed observations from our Tours:
- A Ten-Triber pastor confessed that his intentions at this, his first time visit, was to come and "set the Rabbis straight," and it was dramatically erased and overturned after some heart-to-heart discussions with KHT leadership. meeting and hearing Rabbi Feld, and seeing the Shomron and its Jewish settlers who so fearlessly challenge obstructing conditions and risks.
- I will never forget the sight of a young Ten-Triber sitting on a rock at a settlement where some ten Jewish homes were destroyed by the Israeli government and army (into piles of steel and concrete), with a Shofar on his lap, resisting the invitation by another Ten-Triber to blow the Shofar and making the normal "un-Jewish" Ten-Triber proclamations. Asked why he did not go ahead and blow it, he commented that he felt unworthy to continue such practices any longer.
- Every single participant at a review, before departing, testified to a drastic paradigm shift in their thinking and understanding of the real implications of the Two-House reconciliation.
It is just as impractical and unfair to draw conclusions and engage in comments and advice to attending Ten-Triber returnees without ever having been exposed to this "Shomron Reality," than it is for Ten-Tribers to bad-mouth Jews and Rabbis without ever having seen the inside of a synagogue, engaging in intelligent Rabbinic debate and exposure, or being able to understand Hebrew.
Shomron Chai! offers you this exposure. Yet, many are those who will prefer to lend out their ears and support to the "hearsay-ers" who profess to be the "know all" specialists.
Hope to see you on our next tour.
Bookings for Succot (according to the orthodox Jewish Calendar), will be announced according to public demand.
But all year round is great for this experience of a Life Time in the Original Bible Heart Land - the "Lost Land" of the Bible - the re-awakening Land - your future Home Land!